The Bellarine Ferry Package
Catch a return trip with the Port Phillip Ferries from Melbourne – Docklands – to the seaside Portarlington town where your local guide will take you through the finest wine, locally produced gin, fresh cider and award winning lunches the Bellarine has to offer!
With award winning gins, incredible vineyards and delicious ciders the Bellarine is becoming a must visit for local produce. Nestled away on the Bellarine, surrounded by award-winning wineries Portarlington is best known for its fresh produce, beautiful vistas and stunning coastline. This coastal village has the most delightful atmosphere that will have you falling in love with everything it offers.
This all inclusive experience includes 4 of the Bellarine’s top venues – a gin tasting session, 2 x wine tastings, a paddle of ciders and a large banquet style lunch included as well as your return ferry ticket from Docklands Melbourne on the Port Phillip Ferries
Booking last minute? Give us a call!
- Our tour includes the return Port Phillip Ferries ticket price from Docklands
- Our tour includes alcohol and lunch – no need for your wallet or your car keys
- We pick up & drop off from the Port Phillip Ferries
- More people = less cost per head. Contact us for more details
- Venues may change due to availability.
- 1 to 2 people . $169 per head
- 3 to 10 people . $159 per head
- 11 to 24 people . $149 per head